Our experts will help you:
- Create software tailored to the specifics of your business;
- Make adjustments to working systems;
- Perform application integration;
- Go to more current or popular software products;
- Solve problems related to performance, scalability, scalability, security, and fault tolerance;
- Modify existing products to the modern level;
- Synchronize the work of various systems with each other;
- Develop software at prices that are optimally combined with high quality work.
A custom software development service consists of a series of steps:
- Analysis of initial requirements: software specification, request for proposals, requirements of non-functional and functional nature, defined and described after careful examination of the initial data in accordance with international standards;
- Solution architecture: high and low level technical solutions that fully meet all requirements.
- Prototype creation: study of the possibility of using different solutions, demonstrating the model of their implementation, which makes it possible to choose the optimal scenario; The developed solutions can be used as a base for further development.
- Analysis of labor costs: optimistic and pessimistic estimates, studying the risks associated with the implementation of the selected technical.
- Development: writing code for the chosen solution, creating unit tests, eliminating defects identified during testing.
- Deployment: creating installation packages, writing scripts and instructions that allow you to synchronize new technical solutions with test or work platforms;
- Technical support: elimination of errors and defects that were found during the use of the solution, making changes to the finished system.
- Audit: analysis of technical solutions for compliance with non-functional requirements, studying the sequence of approaches and finding ways to optimize them.
- Documentation: writing technical / supporting documentation and its adaptation.
- Testing: verification of the developed solution for compliance with the requirements, correction of defects.
- Implementation support: checking the developed solution by the customer for compliance with expectations, creating a list of necessary changes.